Recommendations to practice responsible gambling
As a membership of the AECJ (Spanish Association of Casinos) and the ECA (European Casino Association) Casino de Ibiza is committed with Responsible Gambling and all the recommendations approved.
Playing is a recreational activity and to keep enjoying it, please follow the recommendations:
- Plan your Budget and do not exceed this amount
- Do not borrow money to play
- Accept the loss as part of the game.
- Do not play if you are tired or feel depressed.
- Do not use gambling as a way of escape.
- Do not play under the effects of alcohol or drugs.
Remember that playing in a Casino should be enjoyable and fun.
If you think you have a gambling problem, contact the Casino Management, they will advise or call the FEJAR (Spanish Federation of Rehabilitated Gamblers) at the helpline 902 200 225.